The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel
Perched atop a seaside bluff with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and miles of sandy beach, The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel continues to redefine guest experiences by creating distinctive, unforgettable and epic memories. Having earned the AAA Five Diamond Award for the most consecutive years in California, the resort captivates guests from the moment of arrival with its awe inspiring location.
With a reimagined personality and playful approach to California luxury, the resort offers innovative experiences including 180blũ, an outdoor oceanfront lounge featuring panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, Raya, a dining experience fashioned by Chef Richard Sandoval highlighting Pan-Latin coastal cuisine, and enoSTEAK, a boutique steakhouse offering local organic produce and grass fed meats. The Eco-Adventure Center is the perfect option for seekers of meaningful green adventures. Located halfway between Los Angeles and San Diego along the coast of Dana Point, guests discover a surfside retreat that awakens the senses with its unique beachfront setting and remarkable service heritage.
Featuring a new innovative suite design that provides additional options for ocean view accommodations, The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel’s Studio Ocean Suites offer a king platform bed, dining area and a large bathroom featuring a complete rain shower experience. In addition, the suites offer a connecting king bedded guestroom and together accommodate up to four guests with two king beds as an Ocean View Suite. All 396 guestrooms feature contemporary furnishings, luxurious amenities and beautiful decor reflective of the sand and sea. Outdoor fireplaces are featured in all first floor ocean facing guestrooms to extend the experience and provide a casual, elegant ambiance for guests to enjoy our amazing panoramic views.
Of course, conferences, meetings and special events are absolutely spectacular at Dana Point’s majestic Ritz-Carlton. The resort offers 80,225 square feet of total event space, 54,000 square feet of which offers incredible outdoor space featuring garden courtyards, pool terraces, and expansive lawns with memorable views of the Pacific Ocean. The resort boasts nearly 30,000 square feet of meeting, conference and banquet function space. With eighteen unique meeting rooms, the resort can accommodate gatherings ranging in size from ten to 700. The Pacific Promenade is a stand-alone ballroom that offers guests sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean and 5,400 square feet of unobstructed space.
The resort also brings exciting and unique eco adventures to life through the Eco-Adventure Center. Led by experts, each of the 15 different excursions are dedicated to showcasing Southern California’s natural wonders. Through these adventures, the resort’s surroundings become a natural classroom and living laboratory in which kids, families, adults and groups learn while having fun.
Resort guests can also escape for ocean-inspired relaxation at The Ritz-Carlton Spa where the constant presence of the ocean inspires renewal. All 12 treatment rooms within this California spa resort are bathed in soft hues of aqua and beige and tranquil water features add to the overall sensory experience. High-style locker rooms, public spaces, and saunas ensure a soothing aura throughout this luxury spa resort in Southern California – set to the ever-present rhythm of the surf.
The Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel
- 6 Dining Outlets onsite
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa featuring 12 luxurious treatment rooms
- The Ritz-Carlton Salon
- Breathtaking Ocean-front Fitness Center, complete with a full array of fitness machines and equipment
- Wellness Classes, including Yoga and Pilates, offered in the Ocean Front Gazebo
- Two tennis courts with racquets available
- Two outdoor swimming pools and two outdoor whirlpools
- Luxurious lawn areas featuring Adirondack chairs overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- Business centers services
- The Ritz-Carlton Gift and Sundry Shop featuring logo apparel, a wide array of gift items and sundries
- Private Business Centers
- Pet Friendly
- Breathtaking ocean views off of private patios or balconies from most rooms
- Plush, goose-down comforters and pillows, and luxurious 400-count Egyptian cotton sheets
- 42-inch flat-screen plasma televisions
- DVD players in all guestrooms
- In-room laptop-sized safe with electrical outlet for recharging
- Full marble bathrooms with double sinks in most rooms
- Individual heating and air-conditioning controls
- In-room single cup coffeemaker
- AAA Five Diamond award recipient
- 80,225 sq. ft. of total event space - 54,000 sq. ft. outdoor - graced with garden courtyards, pool terraces, and oceanfront lawns
- Eco excursions hosted by The Eco-Adventure Center
- Year-round calendar of on-property events and nearby off-site adventures including eco-adventure excursions, themed attractions, and more
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa featuring 12 treatment rooms
- Adjacent to the Monarch Beach Golf Links with preferred tee times upon request
- State of the art audiovisual equipment
- Dedicated conference concierge services
- Express check-in/departure
- 24-hour secretarial services (fax, photocopies, telex, courier)
- Airport shuttle service provided by hotel or local transportation company, additional fees apply
- Express mail services
- Office supplies
- Nametag and place card printing
- Internet access