View All Events
Sounds of Summer Concert Cruise
• Live performance by Beach Boys tribute band Surf’s Up
• Catered dinner with burgers, chips, dessert included
• Sunset tour of picturesque Dana Point Harbor
• Upscale power catamaran with seating
• Beer, wine, soda, spritzers, water available to buy on the boat
Price: Adults, ages 13+: $99
(Regularly $149. With instant discount you save $50)
Do you wanna get away from it all? No need to go down to Kokomo. For Fun, Fun, Fun a summer concert cruise on our upscale power catamaran is a great way to enjoy live music and warm weather.
Imagine yourself with friends, family, or on a date cruising scenic Dana Point Harbor on a beautiful Saturday evening. The sun is getting low in the sky, the waves are rolling against the jetty wall, and a gentle breeze is blowing through your hair. And you’re all singing along to your favorite Beach Boys songs!
Our 65-foot upscale vessel, Hoku Nai’a, features surfboard tables with bench seats, panoramic views of the scenery from two decks, a no host bar, dance floor, and more. We’re serving a burger bar of beef cheeseburgers, plant-based Beyond burgers, or chicken patties along with potato chips, fresh fruit, and Mrs. Capt. Dave’s triple fudge brownies for dessert.