The Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel
The epic Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel premiered as the first luxury beach resort along coastal Orange County in Dana Point, and it still stakes its claim as a most memorable and stunning retreat.
Today, the Dana Point resort boasts a newly re-imagined vibe, services and spaces, yet still occupies its perch atop a 150-foot bluff featuring cascading views of the Pacific Ocean.
The Ritz Carlton, Laguna Niguel is the premiere destination for travelers who desire a playful approach to Southern California luxury. Located halfway between Los Angeles and San Diego, the surfside retreat awakens guests’ senses with its unique beach oceanfront setting and remarkable service heritage. Over the years, the resort has been the recipient of many awards, but is proud to boast its AAA Five Diamond status for more than 30 consecutive years.
In addition to the guestroom enhancements, other major features of the re-imagination project included four new restaurant concepts, a world-class Eco-Adventure Center, a complete upgrade of its primary meeting spaces, and a major enhancement to the gardens and landscape.
Of course, conferences, meetings and special events are absolutely spectacular here at Dana Point’s majestic Ritz Carlton. The resort offers 80,225 square feet of total event space, 54,000 square feet of which offers graceful garden courtyards, pool terraces and expansive oceanfront lawns in memorable outdoor settings.
A visually stunning experience throughout the property echoes the Pacific Ocean and active California lifestyle, while still emphasizing unparalleled Ritz-Carlton service. Chief among the updates is the addition of 180blũ, an outdoor oceanfront lounge featuring panoramic views of the California coast and the Pacific Ocean. Raya, a dining experience fashioned by Chef Richard Sandoval, enoSTEAK, a boutique steakhouse featuring local organic produce and grass fed meats, and The Market Place, a grab-and-go lifestyle outlet, highlight new and creative dining options at the resort.
The transformation also includes the launch of the resort’s Eco-Adventure Center, bringing exciting and unique eco-adventures to life. Led by expert naturalists, each excursion is dedicated to showcasing Southern California’s natural wonders. Through these adventures, the resort’s surroundings become a natural classroom and living laboratory in which kids, families, adults and groups learn while having fun.
The Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel
- 6 Dining Outlets onsite
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa featuring 12 luxurious treatment rooms
- The Ritz-Carlton Salon
- Breathtaking Ocean-front Fitness Center, complete with a full array of fitness machines and equipment
- Wellness Classes, including Yoga and Pilates, offered on the Dana Lawn
- Two tennis courts with racquets available
- Two outdoor swimming pools and two outdoor whirlpools
- Luxurious lawn areas featuring Adirondack chairs overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- Business centers services
- The Ritz-Carlton Gift and Sundry Shop featuring logo apparel, a wide array of gift items and sundries
- Private Business Centers
- Pet Friendly
- Breathtaking ocean views off of private patios or balconies from most rooms
- Plush, goose-down comforters and pillows, and luxurious 400-count Egyptian cotton sheets
- 42-inch flat-screen plasma televisions
- DVD players in all guestrooms
- In-room laptop-sized safe with electrical outlet for recharging
- Full marble bathrooms with double sinks in most rooms
- Individual heating and air-conditioning controls
- In-room single cup coffeemaker
- AAA Five Diamond award recipient
- 80,225 sq. ft. of total event space - 54,000 sq. ft. outdoor - graced with garden courtyards, pool terraces, and oceanfront lawns
- Eco excursions hosted by The Eco-Adventure Center
- Year-round calendar of on-property events and nearby off-site adventures including eco-adventure excursions, themed attractions, and more
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa featuring 12 treatment rooms
- Adjacent to the Monarch Beach Golf Links with preferred tee times upon request
- State of the art audiovisual equipment
- Dedicated conference concierge services
- Express check-in/departure
- 24-hour secretarial services (fax, photocopies, telex, courier)
- Airport shuttle service provided by hotel or local transportation company, additional fees apply
- Express mail services
- Office supplies
- Nametag and place card printing
- Internet access